Mongolian Capital Market Council (MCMA) is a non-profit and non-governmental membership association, committed to promoting and representing the interests of the capital market participants in Mongolia, through its activities as a self-regulatory organisation.
We understand the term capital market as its comprehensive meaning that compromises stock market, bond (fixed interest) market and money market.
Mission and Activities
The mission of the MCMA is to make its notable contribution to the growth of resilient and well-functioning capital market in Mongolia which is crucial for country’s development.
Our goals – advancing Mongolia’s financial markets
- Promote Mongolia as a emerging center for financial services;
- Help members grow their businesses and contribute to country’s economic wellbeing;
- Develop new markets for financial products;
- Encourage existing markets to reach their full potential;
- Represent market participants in exchange-traded markets to ensure effective and efficient market processes and regulation;
- Encourage high standards of professional conduct;
- Develop individual expertise through professional development and accreditation programs; and
- Promote government policies and business conditions that support a strong financial sector.
We will fulfil this aim by conducting the activities that divided into four main divisions.
- Policy advocacy
- Professional regulation and standards
- Research and analysis
- Financial inclusion and education
All type of capital market participants such as institutional and individual investors, financial advisors and managers, brokers, analysts and regulators in stock market, bond market and money market can be our members.